Terms & Conditions
- Circle of Stones Jewelry, its creator, owners, founders, designers, employees and support staff are in no way responsible for any accidents that may occur while wearing any jewelry piece. The wearer takes full responsibility in all moments, cases, events and situations while wearing a piece by virtue of purchasing a piece. Pieces are not designed to be worn by infants, toddlers and young children under age 16 years.
- All designs are copywrited. Replication and/or reproduction of a design is prohibited. Any entity, business or person who is found to have copied or replicated a design for profit or other reasons from Circle of Stones Jewelry, its creator, founder, or designers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- All photographs of jewelry are copywrited and expressly owned by Circle of Stones Jewelry and its creator and founder. Use of this photography for personal or business profit is prohibited and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Custom orders are to be paid in full before delivery. No exceptions.
- Circle of Stones Jewelry has the right to refuse to repair, exchange, refund or replace any piece for any reason.